This weekend has flown past. I squeezed in two workouts, cleaned the whole house, roasted tomatoes, and watched the documentary Killer at Large. Hence the reason it's Sunday evening and I'm only now getting around to sharing some juicy links with you. But I promise it's been worth the wait:
- Get max mileage from a trend: Brit and Whit's three ways to wear one pair of floral jeans.
- Writer, designer, genius? You'll be stunned by the art of Design Milk's Jaime Derringer.
- I love washing my face at the end of a long day. According to the Fiore Beauty double cleansing method, I'm allowed to do it twice. Score!
- Don't have $500 burning a hole in your pocket? Brit + Co. has rounded up 17 affordable alternatives to the Jenni Kayne d'Orsay flat.
- Brisket Tacos that cook while you're at work and use beer in the recipe? Sign me up.
- Totes ma goats? You win, West Elm. You win.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I've got some exciting stuff in the works for this week and can't wait to see you back here tomorrow! xo
Images: Skinny laMinx on Instagram.