Happy weekend! I hope you're having a lovely one. As for me, it's been super busy in this neck of the woods with a mix of traveling, shooting some exciting upcoming stuff to share with you, and squeezing in long walks and barre classes to keep me sane. I somehow managed to keep up with my blog reading, though! A few faves:
- See your space with fresh eyes using these simple but effective tips for home staging.
- A chandelier tree right here in Los Angeles? I'm definitely gonna go see this in person.
- Erin asked Jeanne to share a family recipe, and now I've got coconut rice on my mind.
- Congrats to Jessie on the new look over at Style and Pepper!
- I'm nursing a major blog crush on Wit & Vinegar. It's delcious and laugh out loud hilarious.
- A silk jumpsuit styled for day or night.
Images: Creature Comforts Instagram. Can't resist Ez's gorgeous photo feed!