- I'm not the most organized gal, so I'm in awe of Jessie's systems and strategies in Meg Biram's latest GSD (Get Shit Done!) column. Get a load of that color-coded calendar!
- Lately I've been making a concerted effort to read more, so the sfgirlbybay Summer Reading Club has arrived just in time! Victoria is having a book giveaway for the latest installment.
- Three different recipes for Party Popcorn make me want to have a party. Right now. In my pajamas. With a romcom, my down comforter, and a giant bowl of fluffy kernels.
- My favorite commercial of all time is the Starburst Berries & Cream spot. A bowl of Berries & Coconut Cream won't make you laugh as hard, but it will make your tastebuds happy!
- Take better Instagrams of your latte—or better photos in general—with Ten Household Items That Can Improve Your Photography. (I promise you'll have a 'So that's how they to that!' moment.)
- Kelly did an exhaustive round-up of the month's best DIY's. And the best summer dresses. And the best tabletop ceramics. Basically, Kelly knows everything.
Plus if you missed it here, an easy summer cocktail bar, a colorful boutique visit to Mille in Minneapolis, a killer midcentury vintage shope on Etsy, and a giveaway for Furniture Makeovers from Chronicle Books (there's still time to enter!). I've got a great week of stuff coming up so stick around! xo
Images: Nicole Franzen Instagram