Happy Sunday! It has been years since I shared a round-up of links. Such a shame, because I always loved doing it. So without further ado, here goes:
- What was the last new recipe you tested? Today I'm trying peanut butter balls and grain-free zucchini bread. I'll let you know how they turn out!
- I adore how Cyd updated a vintage owl planter and Cassandra styled the most colorful striped seaside tablescape ever.
- 100 Books That Should Be Written made me laugh out loud—and also realize I'm even less informed about pop culture than I thought I was.
- This week I was honored to share my latest faves with Ruby Press and my thoughts on the intersection of fashion, interiors, and culture with Porte Magazine.
- Two unexpected ways to style a sweatshirt and the best natural deodorant.