June 30 marks my sister's 25th birthday! I'm so proud of her. She is an accomplished scholar and teacher, athlete and artist, and I am honored to know her. Plus my gosh, she's such a beauty! It's also the hottest day of the year so here in LA (a high of 111 degrees!), so I'll be moving as little as humanly possible. Which makes this the perfect chance to catch up on some reading:
- I'm still hardcore into color block, and these throw pillows spotted on Bloesom are the perfect example of why. I want every combination!
- Last summer I took part in Nikole's 'For the Love of Pie' series. The latest installment with Alice Gao is quite possibly the tastiest yet.
- Last month the fabulous Kelly Lee invited several gals to her place for sips, snacks, and style. Get the scoop on how to host a clothing swap, but don't laugh too hard at that one photo of me...
- In a continuing effort to eat more vegetables, I'll be adding this book to my Amazon cart. Also, cherries aren't vegetables but these energy bites are pretty healthy.
- If humans crossed the street like animals, it might look like this. (The squirrel is my fave. And speaking of squirrels.)
- Joanna discovered art prints from Read Between the Lines and now I must have one.
In case you missed it here, a TOMS giveaway for sunnies and a $100 gift card, daydreams about exotic vacations and the perfect weekender bag, and quite possibly the most versatile color ever. Now I'm off to make pancakes in honor of my baby sis and all her birthdays past. See you tomorrow! xo