This week was a busy one indeed--lots of playing catch-up after the holiday. Plus I was honored to receive a little mention on the Martha Stewart Home Design Blog! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm looking forward to some quiet time with the huz out of town on business. I'm thinking long, ambling walks; serious snuggles with the kittens; and lots of reading, including:
- Heartwarming tips for a loving marriage at Cup of Jo. You'll get teary-eyed, I promise!
- This brilliant makeover for plain IKEA curtains (via Casasugar).
- Lofty dreams and one seriously gorgeous piece of artwork!
- Cassandra outdoes herself with a stunning Room of the Week.
- The shoes I almost bought last month--and now I'm kicking myself that I didn't.
- An amazing jewelry giveaway. I want a necklace with my name on it!
- White after Labour Day? This house proves it's okay.
- Two scrumptious recipes to hang on to summer just a little bit longer...
Have a lovely weekend, friends!