The weekend is upon us! Anything exciting on your plate? The huz and I are taking a road trip to attend my cousin's sweet sixteen--it's a Woodstock themed party so we're dressing in bellbottoms and tie-dye! I'm also looking forward to catching up on some of this week's don't-miss goodies:
- Lanalou Style: a breathtakingly beautiful new (to me) blog.
- When we lived in Brooklyn we stored our bikes inside; they never looked nearly this good!
- One of my all-time favorite posts: it's dreamy, moody, and perfect for fall.
- An amazing black, white and yellow tea party. How can I score an invitation to the next one?
- One day I will live in a house where I can have a dog. And I will buy one of these.
- There may be a trip to NYC in my near future--so of course I'll need a Central Park outfit!
- They say all that glitters is not gold, but I'm inclined to disagree.
- For those who enjoy 'well placed piles': clever and creative lessons in styling your stuff!