Phew! Finally Friday has arrived! I hope you have something lovely planned for the weekend. We'll be heading to farmers market on Saturday and the Alameda Antiques Fair on Sunday--perhaps with a nap thrown in for good measure. But first:
- Sarah at Classic Bride is hosting a DIY contest with over $1000 in prizes!
- A big thank you to Design*Sponge for sharing my kitchen makeover.
- It's not too late to enter this week's giveaway: a $50 gift certificate from The Loaded Trunk!
- After I shared some gorgeous tabletop inspiration, a Swedish blog took it to the next level.
- San Francisco bloggers recommend local treats on Kirei Nest--with free printable notecards!
- Blair hits it out of the park with her Fashioning Interiors post.
- An outfit perfect for expeditions.
- I have a surplus of zucchini in our CSA box, so this recipe is a must-try
- The only thing more happy-making than wedding photos? Baby photos!
- What do we think about polka dot shower curtains?
- In my next life I will have a conservatory. Endless games of Scrabble will ensue.
Until Monday, my friends! xo