Happy Friday! I'm signing off a little early because we're jumping in the car for a road trip with the in-laws. A change of scenery will be lovely as it's been a jam-packed week:
- I interviewed Nate Berkus and hosted my best giveaway ever; you can still enter to win throw pillows from Nate's collection!
And I'm not the only one who's been busy...
- Jenny at My Favorite and My Best introduced me to an alternative for that tired, overused phrase 'pops of color'--it's all about 'bright moments' now!
- Photographer Kari Herer detailed the process behind her breathtaking new collection of magnolia photos.
- A Life More Fabulous shared the lush exotic home of Micheline Paquette.
- Design*Sponge featured an awesome before and after steamer trunk from Nikki at Chic Maps!
- Erin at Reading My Tea Leaves got me wondering: why live indoors when nature has its own architecture?
Have a beautiful weekend everyone!
Image Credits: Amanda Pratt