It's the long weekend! Hope you have something lovely planned, whether it involves hitting the road or hitting the hay. Me? I'll be playing catch-up on all the projects I've fallen behind on...and indulging in a little blog browsing of course:
- I wanna get engaged again, just so I can have a photo session this hauntingly perfect.
- We all need a little more quatrefoil in our lives, wouldn't you agree?
- Don't know how she does it, but NKP at Head Over Heels has a knack for finding the most talented photographers!
- I want to go shopping with Blair: whether fringey, ropey, shimmery or breezy, her style rocks my world!
- My stationery obsession continues with swirly thank-you's, summer camp supplies, the prettiest business cards ever.
- Daily giveaways, thought-provoking questions, and the hottest independent designers? It's never too late to get hooked on The Bright Side Project!
- Twitter is like an all-day playdate; come tweet with me there!
What's on your weekend agenda my friends? Don't forget to come hang out with me in San Francisco!