Can I get a TGIF? This week was a doozy. It started with emergency dog surgery and ended with a stolen wallet. Needless to say I'm more than ready for the weekend! I'm looking forward to a gratitude workshop tomorrow, and perhaps a flea market trip on Sunday to stock my cabinets with unique finds for my Thanksgiving table. And tonight, I'm turning off my phone and spending the evening with Peaky Blinders on Netflix. After a week full of my own drama, I can't wait to get lost in someone else's! But first, some fun stuff from around the web:
- Dining with little ones this Thanksgiving? Here's an idea for a fun kids' table that's way cooler than the ones we ate at growing up.
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, I don't know about you but I'm most excited about holiday desserts. My sweet tooth is in overdrive with recipes like no-bake mocha thin mints, walnut pie, and chocolate fudge pistachio cake donuts. Plus don't forget the pumpkin custard recipe I shared here!
- Me elsewhere on the web this week: Talking throw blankets at Lamps Plus, and opening up to professional coach Ellen Fondiler in an interview about my career highs and lows.
- Joy the Baker on 'Things I Learned from my Cat'. Hilarious, adorable, and true.
- Ever since I chopped my locks into a long bob, I'm on the lookout for hairstyles to try. This easy but cute short hair tutorial is just what the stylist ordered!
- Is it too soon to start planning Christmas decor? 'Cause there are so many cute ideas in Cassandra's mod vintage-inspired Christmas party!
- Could a taco emoji be in the works? At last, my prayers have been answered!
- This moody, mournful song is so catchy, I'm not sure whether I should cry or dance when I hear it.
- Also here on the blog this week, a 20% discount code for ethical fashion and homewares from Accompany, and the absolute best leather jacket in the world.
- A DIY for shibori napkins by Rebecca Atwood, who knows a thing or two about gorgeous linens!
Have a great weekend everyone! xo Anne